New Tests for Adhesion of Silicone Sealants / VS. Gutowski, L. Russell, A. Cerra
- Conference Author:
- Science and Technology of Building Seals, Sealants, Glazing, and Waterproofing: Second Volume (2nd : 1992 : Ft. Lauderdale, FL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Gutowski, VS., Russell, L., Cerra, A., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- It has been widely accepted that the ASTM C-794 peel test is suitable for determining adhesion between the sealants and substrates used in curtain wall construction. However, it is shown in this paper that this test has certain deficiencies which may allow the acceptance of some materials which in fact have poor initial adhesion and long-term durability.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1992, Issue 1200 (January 1992)
- 9780803152205 (e-ISBN), 9780803118577, and 0803118570
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 10.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1992. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28008437