Experimental Characterization of Cracks at Open Holes and in Rounded-End Straight Attachment Lugs / G. Nicoletto
- Conference Author:
- Fatigue in Mechanically Fastened Composite and Metallic Joints (1985 : Charleston, South Carolina)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Nicoletto, G.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The paper focuses on the application of the frozen-stress photoelastic technique to an assessment of various engineering solutions from the literature for several hole-related crack problems. Single corner, transitioning, and through-the-thickness cracks are examined. Remote tensile loading of a plate containing an open hole and 100% load transfer through a rigid pin in a rounded-end lug is considered.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1986, Issue 927 (January 1986)
- 9780803149892 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 35.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1986. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28008731