Pumping Test Methods for Determining Aquifer Characteristics / S. M. Lang
- Conference Author:
- Permeability and Capillarity of Soils (1966 : Atlantic City, N. J.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (21 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Lang, S. M.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Data describing the shape and manner in which the cone of depression forms about a well discharging at a constant rate are used with various formulas to determine the hydraulic characteristics of aquifer materials. The solutions to these formulas generally are graphical and may be used to detect the presence of hydraulic or geologic boundaries to the aquifer.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1967, Issue 417 (January 1967)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1967. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28008797