Recent Progress and Issues on Inerts Testing / LN. Curcio
- Conference Author:
- Pesticide Formulations and Application Systems: 10th Volume (10th : 1989 : Denver, Colorado)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Curcio, LN., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The issues surrounding inerts testing have become some of the highest profile issues affecting pesticide formulations today. Most agree that the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) has been correctly concerned about the lack of toxicity data for various inert components used in pesticide formulations. In many cases this concern is justified; however, in an equal number of cases, a great deal of data exists which needs to be provided to EPA in an orderly manner. This will enable suppliers to assure formulators of a continuing supply of acceptable inert materials for their future use. The following discussion will focus on several aspects of the regulations which have become apparent as the industry moves forward in understanding and implementing the new pesticide procedures. These aspects include testing requirements, animal considerations, and state versus federal requirements.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1990, Issue 1078 (January 1990)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803151369 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1990. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28008912