Investigations of Galvanically Induced Localized Corrosion / R. Baboian
- Conference Author:
- Localized Corrosion¿̐ưCause of Metal Fatigue (1971 : Atlantic City, N. J)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (19 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Baboian, R.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Modern electrochemical theories and techniques are used to explain galvanically induced localized corrosion of metals. Examples used are low-carbon steel, aluminum and aluminum alloys, and stainless steels. The relevance of the galvanic series of metals to predict this behavior and the value of critical pitting potentials and critical protection potentials are discussed.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1972, Issue 516 (January 1972)
- 9780803146174 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1972. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009159