Numerical Analysis of Pressuremeter Tests by the Finite Element Method / FM. Lassoudi¿̐ưre, FB. Zanier
- Conference Author:
- The Pressuremeter and its Marine Applications: Second International Symposium (2nd : 1986 : Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Lassoudi¿̐ưre, FM.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- The self-boring pressuremeter test offers an exceptional means to investigate in situ soil behavior. However, it is important to clarify as thoroughly as possible the conditions in which one can pass from the pressuremeter curve (probe volume-pressure relation) to a stress-strain curve characterizing the local behavior of the soil in the neighborhood of the probe.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 950 (January 1985)
- 9780803149571 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009243