Method for Laboratory Determination of Jc / JDG Sumpter, CE. Turner
- Conference Author:
- Cracks and Fracture (1975 : Pittsburgh, Pa.)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (16 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Sumpter, JDG, Turner, CE., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- Possible methods for evaluating J for a three-point bend specimen are reviewed and the effects of slow crack growth, experimental limit load, and lateral constraint noted. A procedure, compatible with linear elastic fracture mechanics (LEFM) and crack opening displacement (COD) testing, is suggested for finding Jc.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1976, Issue 601 (January 1976)
- 0803103182, 9780803103184, and 9780803146761 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 30.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1976. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009341