D 993 - 58 Standard Methods of Test for Sulfate-Reducing Bacteria in Industrial Water and Water Formed Deposits / . Committee D-19.
- Committee D-19, .
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- (a) These methods are intended for the detection of the presence of sulfate-reducing bacteria when present in deposits or industrial water samples and for estimation of the number of bacteria present. Two methods are given, as follows: (b) The referee method covers the preferred procedure for the detection and estimation of sulfate-reducing bacteria in industrial water samples. The non-referee method covers a procedure of greater simplicity and lesser precision than the referee method.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1960, Issue 148E (January 1960)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1960. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009418