E70 - 52T Tentative Method for Determination of pH of Aqueous Solutions with the Glass Electrode / . Committee E-1.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- This method covers the definition of pH and the apparatus and procedure for the electrometric measurement of pH values of aqueous solutions or extracts with the glass electrode. It does not deal with the manner in which the solutions or extracts are prepared.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1960, Issue 148E (January 1960)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1960. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009436