D 1341 - 57 Standard Method for Determination of Thickness of Internal Deposits on Tubular Heat Exchange Surfaces / . Committee D-19.
- Committee D-19, .
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (3 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access. and Subscription required for access to full text.
- This method covers a procedure for the determination of deposit thickness on the inside surface of tubes, conduits, and tubular ducts constructed of magnetic material. It is intended primarily for the nondestructive examination of boiler tubes.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1960, Issue 148E (January 1960)
- 9780803168848 and 9780803180994 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition., Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., and Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1960. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009441