Analysis of Silvered Glass Reflectors Exposed to Controlled Environments / KD. Masterson, MA. Lind
- Conference Author:
- MiCon 82: Optimization of Processing, Properties, and Service Performance Through Microstructural Control (1982 : Houston, Tex.)
- West Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (22 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Lind, MA.
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper describes a matrix approach to testing mirrors (MATM) for solar concentrator applications. Specimens are exposed to elevated temperatures, high humidity, ultraviolet light, thermal cycling, atmospheric pollutants, and mechanical stresses at levels greater than those encountered in natural weathering but low enough that the degradation modes are expected to be similar to those observed in naturally weathered mirrors. The degradation of mirror performance is characterized by its reflectance. Microphotography and light-scattering measurements reveal defects in the silver layer.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1983, Issue 792 (January 1983)
- 9780803148581 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 9.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1983. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009534