High-Strain Fatigue Properties of Cast ¿̐ưCr-Mo-V Steels / WJ. Elder, JB. Marriott, MC. Murphy
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Reverse-bend and push-pull tests at 550 C on small specimens of ¿̐ư Cr-Mo-V cast blocks have been used to obtain data relevant to crack formation in steam turbine components. A dwell period at peak tensile strain reduced the endurance, but increases in the length of the dwell did not reduce the endurance proportionately because the peak stress relaxed rapidly.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1973, Issue 520 (January 1973)
- 9780803155763 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 13.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1973. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009574