Crack Closure Measurements and Analysis of Fatigue Crack Propagation Under Variable Amplitude Loading / C. Amzallag, J-A Le Duff, C. Robin, G. Mottet
- Conference Author:
- Automation in Fatigue and Fracture: Testing and Analysis (1992 : Paris, France)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (23 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Amzallag, C.
Le Duff, J-A
American Society for Testing and Materials
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- An experimental program has been conducted on a Type 316L stainless steel to analyze the behavior of surface and embedded metallurgical defects in components.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1994, Issue 1231 (January 1994)
- 9780803152830 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 24.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1994. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009645