Ferrite-Resin Composite Material for Vibration Damping / F. Yamauchi, S. Emoto
- Conference Author:
- Recent Advances in Composites in the United States and Japan (1983 : Hampton, Virginia)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (9 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Emoto, S., Yamauchi, F., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
Subscription required for access to full text.
- Newly developed ferrite-resin composite materials have high rigidity (E = 1.8 ¿̐ư 109 N/m2) and high mechanical damping constant (in a logarithmic decrement, ? = 1.1). The composite materials were used effectively for loudspeaker enclosure humming suppression. It is also convenient to use the composite materials in a paste state. They were applied to a hopper and a machine base for vibration control.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1985, Issue 864 (January 1985)
- Other Subject(s):
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 3.
- Other Forms:
- Also available in PDF edition.
Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1985. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28009722