Suggested Method of Test for Minimum Density of Noncohesive Soils and Aggregates / EG. Yemington
- Yemington, EG.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- American Society for Testing and Materials and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text. and License restrictions may limit access.
- This method is intended to provide a procedure for determining the minimum density of noncohesive soils and aggregates, of 1 ¿̐ư-in. maximum size.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1970, Issue 479 (January 1970)
- 9780803155701 (e-ISBN), 9780803100510, and 0803100515
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription., Full text article also available for purchase., and Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1970. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28010106