Experience Gained in Reactor Pressure Vessel Surveillance Programs in France / Patrick Todeschini, Louison Pineau, Beno¿̐ưt Courtois, Yang Shen, Malika El. Gharbaoui, Nicolas Jardin
- Conference Author:
- Workshop on Nuclear Reactor Pressure Vessel Surveillance Programs ( : (2016 : Chicago, IL)
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (18 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Todeschini, Patrick, Pineau, Louison, Courtois, Beno¿̐ưt, Shen, Yang, Gharbaoui, Malika El., Jardin, Nicolas, American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This paper describes the methodology of the French surveillance program as well as some aspects of the experience gained during its progress. Its main uses in the structural integrity assessment of the vessel consist of updating and validating the conservatism of the prediction of the lower-bound toughness curve used to assess the margins against brittle fracture. Its perspectives in the frame of the planned extended operation beyond 40 years are associated with the flux reductions that will be implemented in the 900-MWe fleet. Two surveillance capsules are dedicated to a specific monitoring in the 40 to 60-year range to complement the data set in the relevant fluence range.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2018, Issue 1603 (May 2018)
- Other Subject(s):
- 9780803176522 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 12.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2018. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28010526