Justin Hanaw to Jerry Hanaw : Correspondence 1945
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: From Justin Hanaw, unknown European location, to Jerry Hanaw, New Orleans, Louisiana. "Daddy" [presumably Justin J. Hanaw], praises his son for "standing up for himself" against another little boy. Chides him for being "scared" to go downtown, and hopes that Jerry will overcome his fear because he is missing out on a lot of fun times. Justin is proud of his daughter Allie for the letter she wrote him and tells Jerry to tell her so. Explains to Jerry that the helmets and pins he sent were taken from dead German soldiers, and that should make Jerry proud of his father.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Justin Hanaw to Jerry Hanaw 11-Mar-45.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum
View MARC record | catkey: 28010653