Pvt. Alexander Milone, Tavistock, England, to Mrs. Lillian Milone, Brooklyn, New York : Correspondence 1944
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: From Private Alexander Milone, Tavistock, England, to Mrs. Lillian Milone, Brooklyn, New York. In the Cannon Company. Received five letters from her; glad the car was able to be repaired; claims he could not avoid the truck that hit him; wants to buy a car when he goes back to school; wants Gloria to learn how to drive so she can gain some confidence; no longer needs the foot pads he requested; calls the English brave and courageous; tells her not to worry about his financial situation; complains about the lack of humor in the English radio shows; writes about his friends from Notre Dame who are also in the Army. Signs off as Sonny.
- Other Subject(s):
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Pvt. Alexander Milone, Tavistock, England, to Mrs. Lillian Milone, Brooklyn, New York 10-Mar-44.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum
View MARC record | catkey: 28011042