Nominations of Samuel W. Bodman to be Deputy Secretary of Commerce (DOC), Ellen G. Engleman to be Administrator of the Research and Special Programs Administration at the Department of Transportation (DOT), Jon Allan Rutter to be Administrator of the Federal Railroad Administration (FRA), Kirk K. Van Tine to be General Counsel, Department of Transportation (DOT) [microform] : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Seventh Congress, first session, June 26, 2001
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2004.
Washington : For sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 77 pages ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.C 73/7:S.HRG.107-1088
- Bodman, Samuel W., 1938-2018
- Engelman, Ellen Gayle, 1959-
- Rutter, Jon Allan, 1958-
- Van Tine, Kirk K., 1948-
- United States. Department of Commerce—Officials and employees—Selection and Appointment
- United States. Federal Railroad Administration—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- United States. Department of Transportation—Officials and employees—Selection and appointment
- "Printed for the use of the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation."
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2005-0073-P.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 1/27/05: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:87007.wais (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=107%5Fsenate%5Fhearings&docid=f:87007.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2005. 1 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2801829