International environmental treaties and state behavior : factors influencing cooperation / Denise K. DeGarmo
- DeGarmo, Denise K., 1956-
- New York : Routledge, 2005.
- Physical Description:
- xv, 177 pages ; 24 cm.
- Studies in international relations
- International environmental problems and international environmental politics : an overview -- International relations theory and international environmental politics : epistemological issues and existing approaches -- The history of international environmentalism -- Determinants of state behavior in the international environment : becoming a party to international environmental treaties -- Becoming a party to international environmental treaties : an analysis -- Becoming a party to international environmental treaties : case studies -- Conclusions.
- 0415971810 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 139-168) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2802044