Corporate social responsibility : doing the most good for your company and your cause / Philip Kotler and Nancy Lee
- Kotler, Philip
- Hoboken, N.J. : Wiley, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- x, 307 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Lee, Nancy, 1932-
- The case for doing at least some good -- Corporate social initiatives : six options for doing good -- Corporate cause promotions : increasing awareness and concern for social causes -- Cause-related marketing : making contributions to causes based on product sales -- Corporate social marketing : supporting behavior change campaigns -- Corporate philanthropy : making a direct contribution to a cause -- Community volunteering : employees donating their time and talents -- Socially responsible business practices : discretionary business practices and investments to support causes -- Twenty-five best practices for doing the most good for the company and the cause -- A marketing approach to winning corporate funding and support for social initiatives : ten recommendations.
- 0471476110 (cloth)
- Published simultaneously in Canada.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 277-295) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- UP-PAT copy: Purchased with funds from the Allen and Judith Weltmann Gift; 20045.
Delaware copy: Purchased with funds from the John D. Vairo Library Endowment; 20056.
- Endowment Note:
- John D. Vairo Libraries Endowment
View MARC record | catkey: 2802133