Series VI. Ration book of Mark Stein : Ephemera; Newspaper Clippings 1942
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: This series consists of the ration book given to Mark Stein, son of William and Adele Stein, when he was 4 hours old. Also included are six copies of the news article on Stein being the youngest individual registered under the Sugar Rationing Program in Memphis, Tennessee.;Personal correspondence and military documents sent to Mr. and Mrs. William Adele, from several members of the Armed Forces throughout the war. The majority of the letters were from servicemen who attended Officer Candidate School Transportation Corps at Mississippi State College. The collection is arranged into six series: I. Personal correspondence, A-H, 1942-1945; II. Personal correspondence, J-P, 1942-1945; III. Personal correspondence, R-Z, 1942-1945; IV. Personal correspondence, 1942-1944; V. Military documents, 1942-1943; and VI. Ration book of Mark Stein, May 1942.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Series VI. Ration book of Mark Stein May-42.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum
View MARC record | catkey: 28022390