Aerobiology and its modern applications : a discipline of investigations of aerial transport of biological materials important to human health and welfare / [Robert L. Edmonds, William S. Benninghoff].
- Edmonds, Robert L.
- [United States?] : U.S. Component of the International Biological Program, Aerobiology Program, 1973.
- Physical Description:
- 18 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Benninghoff, W. S.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Report / Aerobiology Program, U.S. Component of the International Biological Program ; no. 3
- Cover title. and Caption title: Aerobiology: a new discipline for combating diseases, pests, and allergens.
- Bibliography Note:
- "Literature cited": page 16.
View MARC record | catkey: 2802267