Scrapbook from the service of Barron Harley Perry : Scrapbook 1945-1946
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Brown, spiral bound notebook. First page is ink illustration of Chinese cultural icons the remaining pages are annotated photographs glued to paper pages, all photographs are numbered and 2x2 inches square. Photographs include: Perry in Chinese streets; office interiors; Caserma Ermanno Carlotto barracks; Chinese civilians; fellow American occupation soldiers; interior of bar; Chinese children; Chinese policeman; Chinese ships and junks; Chinese beggars in street; Chinese streetcars; Chinese funeral; Chinese soldiers; tourism scenes; Victoria Park, Hong Kong; Chinese musicians; Tientsin [Tianjin], China; temples, sculptures, bridges and paintings in the Forbidden City in Beijing, China; riding mules along the Great Wall of China.
- PLEASE NOTE: This document contains content some may find disturbing.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Scrapbook from the service of Barron Harley Perry 1945-1946.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum
View MARC record | catkey: 28022840