Series I. Personal Correspondence from Stanley Isenberg to His Parents, Harold and Hortense Isenberg, January 1944-May 1946 : Correspondence 1942-1946
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Personal correspondence from Stanley Isenberg to his parents, Harold and Hortense Isenberg, New York, New York. The series begins when Isenberg is a Lieutenant and in training at Carlisle, Pennsylvania, and continues as he is transferred to different Army camps in the United States. Isenberg is soon promoted to Captain and continues to write to his parents during his time in the European Theater of Operations from countries such as England, France, and Germany. The series mainly consists of letters but also includes V-mails and telegrams.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Series I. Personal Correspondence from Stanley Isenberg to His Parents, Harold and Hortense Isenberg, January 1944-May 1946 1942-1946.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum
View MARC record | catkey: 28025203