Series IV. Military personnel file of LTJG Nash Roberts, June 1944-December 1945 : Military Papers; Correspondence 19440600-19451200
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: This series (2 folders) consists of a military personnel file regarding the service of Lieutenant (junior grade) Nash Roberts. The bulk of the collection consists of orders given to Roberts while he was attached to the Air Transport Squadron Eleven (VR-11).;Personnel files, military correspondence, notebooks, and Veterans Administration documents from the service of Lieutenant (junior grade) Nash Roberts, who served as a navigator and meteorologist with the Air Transport Squadron 11 (VR-11) and the Air Transport Squadron 4 (VR-4) in the Pacific Theater of Operations and on the Home Front. The collection is arranged into six series: I. Officer Service Record of LTJG Nash Roberts, 1942-1953; II. Military correspondence regarding Florida training, December 1943-June 1944; III. Military correspondence, October 1942-July 1946; IV. Military personnel file of LTJG Nash Roberts, June 1944-December 1945; V. Military personnel file of LTJG Nash Roberts, September 1945-July 1946; and VI. Miscellaneous, 1941-1954.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Series IV. Military personnel file of LTJG Nash Roberts, June 1944-December 1945 Jun 1944 - Dec 1945.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum
View MARC record | catkey: 28026781