Unbound scrapbook of Frank W. Myers : Scrapbook; Photograph; Ephemera; Postcard 1945-1946
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: Unbound scrapbook of Frank W. Meyers, containing mainly recreational photographs. Several snapshots of fellow servicemen; some photographs of local people; purchased tourist photographs and postcards; and airplanes and troop transport vehicles. Locations depicted are: Switzerland: Locarno, Basel-Bale, Lucerne, Zurich; France: Strasbourg, Paris; Germany: Manheim, Bensheim, Stuttgart, Burstadt, Rastatt, Mainz, Darmstadt, Artern, Warsburg, Bobingen, Gernsheim, Berchtesgaden; Austria: St. Johann, Salzburg, Zipf. Notable inclusions are: the poem "Ode to the 48 Pointer" (page 15) and photographs of an orphan encampment in Gernsheim, Germany (page 36).
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Unbound scrapbook of Frank W. Myers 1945-1946.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum
View MARC record | catkey: 28027937