Series III. Personal correspondence from Bernard Sack, January 1945-November 1945 : Correspondence; Greetings Card; Ephemera; Newspaper Clippings; V-mail; Ephemera 19450100-19451100
- Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Description: This series (3 folders) consists of letters from Bernard Sack, multiple locations, to his wife, Selma, Brooklyn, New York. Sack is still in England for the majority of 1945. In Late July, he has returned to the United States and is once again in New Orleans, Louisiana. In September, Sack is transferred to Little Creek, Virginia, and remains there until the beginning of November. The correspondence ends with a telegram informing Selma that he is coming home.;Personal correspondence from the service of Seaman First Class Bernard Sack, who served on the LST-60 in the European Theater of Operations. The collection is arranged into three series: I. Personal correspondence from Bernard Sack, December 1943; II. Personal correspondence from Bernard Sack, January 1944-December 1944; and III. Personal correspondence from Bernard Sack, January 1945-November 1945.
- Original Version:
- Reproduction of: Series III. Personal correspondence from Bernard Sack, January 1945-November 1945 Jan-Nov 1945.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum
View MARC record | catkey: 28029655