Pocket reference book, 1941-1945
- Newark, N.J. : Jed Publishing Co., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (94 pages)).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- America in World War Two. Oral histories and personal accounts
- Audience Notes:
- "From collection: The John J. Haligowski Collection 2001"--Home page.
"Collection accession number: 2001.504"--Home page.
"Accession number: 2001.504.129"--Home page.
"Pocket Reference Book gives simple explanations about business-related items."--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019. Digitized from a copy held by The National WWII Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28031130