Air intelligence report. Vol. 1, no. 5, 5 April, 1945, 5 Apr 1945
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (26 pages)) : illustrations (black and white), maps (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- Audience Notes:
XXI Bomber Command, APO 234.
"From collection: The Edward Jack McCabe Collection 2008"--Home page.
"Collection accession number: 2008.189"--Home page.
"Accession number: 2008.189.097"--Home page.
""Mission to Kyushu; Peashooter Pete talks tactics; Japanese AA; Device for better radar briefing.""--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019. Digitized from a copy held by The National WWII Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28031233