Air intelligence report. Vol 1, no. 6, 19 April 1945, 19 Apr 1945
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1945.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (23 pages)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- America in World War Two. Oral histories and personal accounts
- Audience Notes:
- Secret., XXI Bomber Command, APO 234., "From collection: The Edward Jack McCabe Collection 2008"--Home page., "Collection accession number: 2008.189"--Home page., "Accession number: 2008.189.099"--Home page., and ""Nakajima losses OTA plant; First fighter escort; Japs use 88mm guns at Tokyo; 3rd photo recon. squadron.""--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019. Digitized from a copy held by The National WWII Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28031235