South Pacific daily news. Volume III, number 104, Saturday April 14, 1945, 14 Apr 1945
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], 1945.
- Memorial edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (10 pages)) : illustrations (black and white).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- America in World War Two. Oral histories and personal accounts
- Audience Notes:
- "From collection: The Mary Marter Collection 2000"--Home page.
"Collection accession number: 2000.185"--Home page.
"Accession number: 2000.185.004"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019. Digitized from a copy held by The National WWII Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- Material sourced from The National WWII Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28031395