Yank : the army weekly. Vol. 3, no. 4, July 9 1944, 9 Jul 1944
- [Place of publication not identified] : Enlisted Men of the U.S. Army, 1944.
- British edition.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1 volume (23 pages)) : illustrations (black and white, and colour), maps (black and white, and colour).
- Additional Creators:
- Adam Matthew Digital (Firm)
- America in World War Two. Oral histories and personal accounts
- Audience Notes:
- "From collection: The Herschel H. Brohinsky Collection 2000"--Home page.
"Collection accession number: 2000.171--Home page.
"Accession number: 2000.171.054"--Home page.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. Marlborough, Wiltshire : Adam Matthew Digital, 2019. Digitized from a copy held by The National WWII Museum and made available by Adam Matthew Digital.
- Location of Originals:
- The National WWII Museum
- Copyright Note:
- © Stars and Stripes. Please direct copyright queries relating to Stars and Stripes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Material sourced from The National WWII Museum.
View MARC record | catkey: 28031570