Percutaneous immediate hypersensitivity to eight allergens, United States, 1976-80 / by Peter J. Gergen and Paul C. Turkeltaub
- Gergen, Peter J.
- Hyattsville, Md. : U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Public Health Service, National Center for Health Statistics, 1986.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (vi, 73 pages) : illustrations, charts
- Additional Creators:
- Turkeltaub, Paul C., National Center for Health Statistics (U.S.), and National Health Examination Survey (U.S.)
- Vital & health statistics. Series 11, Data from the national health survey ; no. 235 and DHHS publication ; no. (PHS) 86-1685
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- "July 1986." and "This report describes the distribution of immediate cutaneous hypersensitivity reactions to eight selected unstandardized allergens for the civilian noninstitutionalized U.S. population ages 6-74 years. The rates of hypersensitivity, computed from data collected in the second National Health and Examination Survey (NHANES II) 1976-80, are presented by selected demographic and socioeconomic factors."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 24-27).
View MARC record | catkey: 28032225