Statistical Quality Technologies [electronic resource] : Theory and Practice / edited by Yuhlong Lio, Hon Keung Tony Ng, Tzong-Ru Tsai, Ding-Geng Chen
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2019.
- 1st ed. 2019.
- Physical Description:
- XIX, 402 pages 59 illustrations, 34 illustrations in color : online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Lio, Yuhlong, Ng, Hon Keung Tony, Tsai, Tzong-Ru, Chen, Ding-Geng, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- ICSA Book Series in Statistics, 2199-0980
- Part I. Statistical Process Control -- Chapter 1. Some Recent Studies in Statistical Process Control -- Chapter 2. Statistical Quality Control And Reliability Analysis Using the Birnbaum-Saunders Distribution with Industrial Applications -- Chapter 3. Statistical System Monitoring (SSM) for Enterprise-Level Quality Control -- Chapter 4. Enhanced Cumulative Sum Charts based on Ranked Set Sampling -- Chapter 5. A Survey of Control Charts for Simple Linear Profile Processes with Authcorrelation -- Chapter 6. Sequential Monitoring of Circular processes related to the von Mises Distribution -- Part II. Acceptance Sampling Plans -- Chapter 7. Time Truncated Life Test Using the Generalized Multiple Dependent State Sampling plans for Various Life Distributions -- Chapter 8. Decision Theoretic Sampling Plan for One-parameter Exponential Distribution under Type-I and Type-I Hybrid Censoring Schemes -- Chapter 9. Economical Sampling Plans with Warranty -- Chapter 10. Design of Reliability Acceptance Sampling Plans under Partially Accelerated Life Test -- Part III. Reliability Testing and Designs. Chapter 11. Bayesian Sequential Design Based on Dual Objectives for Accelerated Life Tests -- Chapter 12. The Stress-strength Models for the Proportional Hazards Family and Proportional Reverse Hazards Family -- Chapter 13. A Degradation Based on the Wiener Process Assuming non-normal Distributed Measurement Errors -- Chapter 14. An Introduction of Generalized Linear Model Approach to Accelerated Life Test Planning with Type-I Censoring -- Chapter 15. Robust Design in the Case of Data Contamination and Model Departure -- Chapter 16. Defects Driven Yield and Reliability Modeling for Semiconductor Manufacturing.
- This book explores different statistical quality technologies including recent advances and applications. Statistical process control, acceptance sample plans and reliability assessment are some of the essential statistical techniques in quality technologies to ensure high quality products and to reduce consumer and producer risks. Numerous statistical techniques and methodologies for quality control and improvement have been developed in recent years to help resolve current product quality issues in today's fast changing environment. Featuring contributions from top experts in the field, this book covers three major topics: statistical process control, acceptance sampling plans, and reliability testing and designs. The topics covered in the book are timely and have a high potential impact and influence to academics, scholars, students and professionals in statistics, engineering, manufacturing and health.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
View MARC record | catkey: 28032981