Universities as living labs for sustainable development : supporting the implementation of the sustainable development goals / editors, Walter Leal Filho, Amanda Lange Salvia, Rudi W. Pretorius, Luciana Londero Brandli, Evangelos Manolas, Fatima Alves, Ulisses Azeiteiro, Judy Rogers, Chris Shiel and Arminda Do Paco
- Cham, Switzerland : Springer Nature, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 862 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Leal Filho, Walter
Salvia, Amanda Lange
Pretorius, Rudi W.
Brandli, Luciana Londero
Do Paco, Arminda
- World sustainability series
- Part I. Campus as living labs for SDGs -- Part II. Education for sustainable development -- Part III. Sustainability processes and practices.
- This book presents contributions from scientists and researchers working in the field of sustainable development who have enganged in dynamic approaches to implementing sustainability in higher education. Universities are key players in terms of the implementation and further development of sustainability, with some having the potential of acting as "living labs" in this rapidly growing field.
- NOT PROFILED ON APPROVAL-PROFILED DIFF.
View MARC record | catkey: 28033241