Drones in IoT-enabled spaces / [edited by] Fadi Al-Turjman
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press/Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 212 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Al-Turjman, Fadi
- UAVs in intelligent IoT-cloud spaces / F. Al-Turjman, E. Ever, and M. Fahrioglu -- Deployment strategies for drones in the IoT era : a survey / F. Al-Turjman, M. Abujubbeh, and A. Malekloo -- Optimal placement for 5G drone-BS using SA and GA / F. Al-Turjman, J. Lemayian, and S. Al-Turjman -- Drones path planning for collaborative data collection in ITS / F. Al-Turjman and E. Dimer -- 5G/IoT-enabled UAVs for multimedia delivery / F. Al-Turjman, and S. Alturjman -- Drones navigation in mission critical applications / F. Al-Turjman -- Grid-based UAV placement in intelligent transportation systems / S. Alturjman, F. Al-Turjman, and J. Hamamreh -- Cost-effective framework for the optimal placement of drones in smart-cities / F. Al-Turjman, H. Zahmatkesh and R. Dabuol -- Price-based data routing in dynamic IoT / F. Al-Turjman -- Security in UAV/drone communications / F. Al-Turjman, and J. Hamamreh.
- "This book addresses major issues and challenges in drone-based solutions proposed for IoT-enabled cellular/computer networks, routing/communication protocols, surveillances applications, secured data management, and positioning approaches. It focuses mainly on smart and context-aware implementations"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780367266387 hardcover acid-free paper
0367266385 hardcover acid-free paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Endowment Note:
- Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries)
View MARC record | catkey: 28033905