Recording science in the digital era : from paper to electronic notebooks and other digital tools / Cerys Willoughby
- Willoughby, Cerys
- London : Royal Society of Chemistry, 
- Physical Description:
- xiii, 382 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Introduction -- Motivations for Record-keeping -- Keeping and Managing Records -- Digital Tools and Electronic Laboratory Notebooks -- Managing and Preserving Digital Research Data -- A More In-depth Look at Electronic Laboratory Notebooks -- Moving from Paper to Electronic Laboratory Notebooks -- Designing the User Experience -- Interfaces for Capturing the Experiment Record -- Creating Context for the Record Using Metadata -- Open Science and Sharing the Research Record -- Futures for Technology and Scientific Research -- Telling the Story -- Subject Index.
- Covering the essential areas of electronic laboratory notebooks (ELNs) this book is useful for those interested in implementing digital data solutions within their research groups.
- 1788014200 and 9781788014205
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 28033949