Responsible manufacturing : issues pertaining to sustainability / edited by Ammar Y. Alqahtani, Elif Kongar, Kishore K. Pochampally and Surendra M. Gupta
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Physical Description:
- xvi, 413 pages ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Alqahtani, Ammar Y., Kongar, Elif, Pochampally, Kishore K., and Gupta, Surendra M.
- Responsible textile design and manufacturing: environmentally conscious material selection / Ece Kalayci, Ozan Avinc, Arzu Yavas and Semih Coskun -- An integrated design for remanufacturing approach / Mehmet Ali Ilgin -- Effects of product designs on end-of-life product recovery under uncertainty / Aditi D. Joshi and Surendra M. Gupta -- Integrated forward-reverse logistics network design : an application on the electrolytic copper conductor reel distribution / Olcay Polat, Ömer Faruk Ünal, Leyla Özgür Polat and Askiner Güngör -- A holistic grey-MCDM approach for green supplier elicitation in responsible manufacturing / Gazi Murat Duman, Elif Kongar, Surendra M. Gupta -- Categorical and mathematical comparisons of assembly and disassembly lines / Seamus M. McGovern and Surendra M. Gupta -- Environmentally friendly and economical disassembly parts selection for material recycling by goal programming / Yuki Kinoshita, Tetsuo Yamada and Surendra M. Gupta -- Modelling uncertainty in remanufacturing / Aybek Korugan -- Impact of buffer size and remanufacturing uncertainties on the hybrid system performance measures / H. Kivanç Aksoy and Surendra M. Gupta -- A manufacturing-remanufacturing system with cannibalization and market expansion effects / Aya Ishigaki, Tetsuo Yamada and Surendra M. Gupta -- Warranty fraud in a remanufacturing environment / Aditya Pandit and Surendra M. Gupta -- Price models for new and remanufactured high technology products across generations / Liangchuan Zhou and Surendra M. Gupta -- Applicability of using the internet of things in warranty analysis for product recovery / Ammar Alqahtani, Surendra M. Gupta and Kenichi Nakashima -- A supplier selection model for end-of-life product recovery : an industry 4.0 perspective / Ozden Tozanli, Elif Kongar, and Surendra M. Gupta -- Contribution of sensors to closed-loop supply chains : a simulation study of sensor-embedded washing machines / Mehmet Dulman and Surendra M. Gupta -- Prediction of the efficiency of a collection center in a reverse supply chain, using logistic regression / Kishore K. Pochampally and Surendra M. Gupta.
- "Responsible Manufacturing has become an obligation to the environment and to society itself, enforced primarily by customer perspective and governmental regulations. This new book provides a foundation for academicians interested in this area and will also help practitioners understand how strategic planning issues can be approached or modelled using a quantitative solution methodology in a decision-making situation. The solutions are developed using popular industrial engineering and operations research techniques from integer programming, simulation modeling, queueing theory, goal programming, linear physical programming, material requirements planning, and analytical hierarchy process"--
- 9780815375074 hardcover ; alkaline paper
0815375077 hardcover ; alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and indexes.
View MARC record | catkey: 28033953