The story of industrial engineering : the rise from shop-floor management to modern digital engineering / Adedeji B. Badiru
- Badiru, Adedeji Bodunde, 1952-
- Boca Raton, FL : CRC Press, Taylor & Francis Group, 
- Physical Description:
- xvii, 175 pages ; 22 cm.
- CRC Focus series and Analytics and control
- Personal background for industrial engineering -- The journey into industrial engineering -- Why industrial engineering? -- Industrial engineering education -- The early pioneers of industrial engineering -- Process improvement in industrial engineering -- Performance measurement in industrial engineering -- Industrial engineering and lean manufacturing -- Industrial engineering and human factors -- Industrial engineering and digital engineering.
- 9781138616745 hardcover ; alkaline paper and 1138616745 hardcover ; alkaline paper
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 28033961