- ASTM manual series ; MNL10240M
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- EACH OF THE MAJOR AUTOMOTIVE COMPANIES requires a specific protocol of testing to be performed on appropriate substrates in order to grant approval of a particular paint or coating. The specification testing is rigorous and often takes up to two years to complete. This section attempts to provide the reader with a general guideline of the required test methods utilized by the big three automotive companies (GM, Ford, and Chrysler) and where applicable relates to testing required by a Japanese counterpart, Toyota, in gaining materials and processes approval.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1995, Issue 17 (June 1995)
- 9780803145283 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10240M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 5.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1995. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034636