- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- THE VARIED METABOLIC CAPABILITIES of microorganisms enable them to cause many problems in paints and coatings, from manufacture through storage and application. These problems can usually be controlled with the effective use of microbicides (bactericides, fungicides, and algicides). The organisms involved are also discussed elsewhere in this manual. Knowing the type of organisms against which a microbicide is to provide protection is very important in selecting the best types of chemicals to use.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1995, Issue 17 (June 1995)
- 9780803145283 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10208M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 24.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1995. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034657