- ASTM manual series ; MNL10198M
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- ALMOST EVERYTHING MAN-MADE that is white or light in color contains white pigment in its surface: houses inside and outside, industrial articles, plastics, glazes, rubber, printed surfaces, many paper products, and even some foods. Only papers and textiles can be white without pigment.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1995, Issue 17 (June 1995)
- 9780803145283 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10198M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1995. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034660