- ASTM manual series ; MNL10226M
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- TO PERFORM PROPERLY IN USE, a coating must possess the proper amount of flexibility and toughness to withstand cracking when subjected to stresses produced by shrinking or swelling, forming, mechanical abuse, and weathering. Flexibility is the ability of a material to be bent or flexed without cracking or undergoing other failure. Toughness is the strength and resilience of a material; it is the material's ability to withstand great strain imposed in a short time period without tearing, breaking, or rupture.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1995, Issue 17 (June 1995)
- 9780803145283 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10226M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1995. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034682