- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- Many of the standard operating procedures in the Lead Hazard Management Plan include sampling and analytical requirements for lead in air, soil, dust, paint and wastes. This chapter addresses the steps that are necessary to ensure that appropriate, reliable sampling and analytical data are obtained to support the decision making process. As outlined in Figure 17.1, the critical tasks include establishing data collection objectives; developing a sampling and analytical plan that implements procedures for quality control and documentation; conducting the sampling and analysis; and compiling the report.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 2000, Issue 38 (January 2000)
- 9780803145443 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10398M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 2000. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034720