- ASTM manual series ; MNL10667M
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- A SCHEMATIC OF THE APPARATUS needed for a basic test is shown in Fig. 19 (see Section 4). For the test used as an example here, the specimen is an HY80 structural steel alloy tested at room temperature as part of an E 813 multispecimen JIc investigation. In Fig. 26, the specimen is shown mounted in test clevises with the clip gage installed. In this case, the small-hole specimen (see Fig. 11, design for pin 0.188W, in Section 4) is used with spot-welded razor blade knife edges.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1996, Issue 27 (May 1996)
- 9780803145344 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10667M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1996. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034777