- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- For the past several years an increasing amount of gas chromatographic data has been published for a wide variety of materials. A system for compiling published data as well as privately generated data was developed by the Gas Chromatography Subcommittee of the Tennessee Eastman Company Analytical Committee. Data are coded in a standard form and are stored in IBM cards. When desired, the retention data can be retrieved directly from the cards or from listings of the accumulated data which are produced periodically.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1967, Issue DS25A (July 1967)
- 9780803186439 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL11830D".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 8.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1967. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034920