Interlaboratory Cooperative Study of the Precision and Accuracy of the Measurement of Nitrogen Dioxide Content in the Atmosphere / J. F. Foster, G. H. Beatty
- Foster, J. F.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (78 pages) : illustrations, figures, tables
- Additional Creators:
- Beatty, G. H., American Society for Testing and Materials, and ASTM International
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- This report presents the results obtained from an experimental study of the accuracy and precision of the measurement of atmospheric levels of nitrogen dioxide using the Griess-Saltzman reaction according to ASTM Method D 1607(1). The evaluation of D 1607 was performed as part of the first phase of Project Threshold, a comprehensive program to validate ASTM methods of measuring various atmospheric contaminants, including also sulfur dioxide, lead, dustfall, total sulfation, and particulate matter in Phase 1.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1974, Issue DS55 (March 1974)
- 9780803186569 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL11945D".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 11.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1974. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034921