- ASTM manual series ; MNL10299M
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- IF THE READER FELT THAT the last chapter gave short shrift to an important subject, he may be outraged by the treatment presented here. The reason for such abbreviated coverage is that both absorption and emission spectroscopic techniques have an extensive and current literature authored by individuals far more knowledgeable and experienced in these areas. Our purpose with these chapters is to introduce these techniques and to illustrate how chemistry plays a role in their use. The reader is referred to the Bibliography and to the references that accompany these chapters for necessary details of both theory and application.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1996, Issue 25 (March 1996)
- 9780803145320 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10299M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 25.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1996. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034966