- ASTM manual series ; MNL10289M
- Restrictions on Access:
- Subscription required for access to full text.
License restrictions may limit access.
- SAMPLING IS LIKE THE WEATHER-everybody talks about it, but nobody does anything to change it. Well, almost. Nearly everyone who thinks about the subject of sampling agrees it is critically important. After all, a metals analysis can be no better than the sample portion on which it has been performed. And yet, there are a variety of unproductive or misguided attitudes that prevail in the workplace, especially among analytical chemists.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Volume 1996, Issue 25 (March 1996)
- 9780803145320 (e-ISBN)
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- "ASTM Stock Number: MNL10289M".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references 20.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online via the World Wide Web. Tables of contents and abstracts freely available; full-text articles available by subscription.
Full text article also available for purchase.
Also available in PDF edition.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. W. Conshohocken, Pa. : ASTM International, 1996. Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Web browser. Access may be restricted to users at subscribing institutions.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Source of Acquisition:
- ASTM International PDF Purchase price USD25.
View MARC record | catkey: 28034973